Friday, March 2, 2012

"Spring Passage" by Kyle Wood

"Spring Passage" - 10" x 8" - Oil on Canvas by Kyle Wood

The Hill Country Region of Texas is one of my favorite destinations spots and is the inspiration for many of my paintings. "Spring Passage" is about the renewal of God's Creations on Earth. It was God who created Man and Women, the Heavens, and all the beautiful Flowers and Trees that He provided us and for that I am Thankful.


The Texas Wild Bunch show is just two weeks away! The show will be at YO Ranch Resort Hotel and Conference Center in Kerrville, Texas, on Saturday, March 17th and Sunday March 18th. If you happen to be in the area or looking for a weekend getaway, please stop by and see my latest creations. For more information on the Wild Bunch, please visit www.texaswildbunch.com.


To see more of my work, please visit www.kwoodfineart.com.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment